But heard here, the original happy mood suddenly. Nickname, the fuck is this unfortunate nickname 'bet' this word, is traveling around the eternal pain!
In those few days to win over two million, you can really bet on in the master. I know several other casinos in the capital, scenes of comparable here are, why not go there to race on? Travel around where do not know the meaning of Liu Qingyun? Simply do not want to go to his casino. Start Liu Qingyun said some good things, maybe travel around to see the face of the poem sound not gamble, but Liu Qingyun just mention such thing as a nickname, and traveling may can not help but fight back.
Not to say that? Bets cheer, I do not expect to win the day win good here, but to work with poetry sound together! No trouble No trouble at all, my car idle is idle, if you want I can give you one. The car also hundreds of thousands of better than this 'bane' continue to go on to win here is much better.
travel around very casually said, while listening to the 'face' of Liu Qingyun of Sichuan Opera.
Hear the words of traveling around, Liu Qingyun almost vomit blood. Ferrari? Lamborghini? Not pick the model, as if the whole of the great degree like fuck what cars the lowest not had more than three million?
This is extortion, which is a threat!
Liu Qingyun face looked hideous travel around, like a full moon night turned werewolf, evil eyes, shining coldness claws, wait for them to immediately travel around to shreds!
To see his face, and traveling and did not the first time I saw him so afraid since figured out after traveling around the psychological but a lot easier.
'I'm so hateful, I blackmail. How? I do not dislike you I fired to help better!' Travel around the psychological thought.
You to pull the wind, to the style of, say I just follow what you mean! Pure,oakley flak jacket sunglass, he should also give people under the cover, but also he was pleased, in sets or Liu Qingyun,oakley juliet sunglasses, evidently after much with that two Fox
No comments:
Post a Comment